The Engineers’ Council, also known as E-Council, is the student council for the College of Engineering. As the umbrella organization for undergraduate engineering groups, we plan and advertise college events, distribute funding to organizations, and advocate student interests.
Who Are E-Council’s Members?
- Four engineering students on the Executive Board.
- One department representative from each of the twelve engineering departments.
- Committee directors for the various council committees.
- General members working in a specific committee.
When Are Meetings Held?
- Meetings are held weekly from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Monday nights in Daniels 334
How to Join
- Just show up! New members are always welcome.
- Feel free to contact an officer or director via our Contact Us page.
- Or shoot us an email at email@example.com!